Monday, 1 November 2010

So, today will be a picture-free update, as I'm a) writing this during a lecture and b) am not exactly sure, if I even took any pictures after my last post.

Heute dann ein Foto-freier Post, da ich a) das ganze hier während einer Vorlesung schreibe und b) nicht mal mehr weiss, ob ich seit dem letzten Update überhaupt Fotos gemacht hab.

From October 21st to 24th I was visiting Ines in Tampere and I also went to Musiikki&Media seminar. The seminars were awesome, unfortunately, a lot of them were clashing on Friday and Saturday. Another kind-of minus were my Finnish language skills, since some interesting seminars were in Finnish and I could therefore not understand them properly.

Vom 21.-24.10. war ich bei Ines in Tampere. Der Hauptgrund war dieses Mal jedoch das Musik&Medien Seminar, dass zu dieser Zeit stattfand. Das Seminar war sein Geld definitv wert, jedoch überlappten sich einige Seminare am Freitag und Samstag, was ich sehr schade fand. Ein anderes Problem waren meine Finnischkenntnisse, normalerweise gar nicht so schlecht. Während der Seminare die in Finnisch waren, ahbe ich jedoch leider nicht alles verstanden

Most certainly the best seminar // English only

Music & Media Finland: Keynote - Roger Mavity (Conran Holdings), Oct 23 from Music Export Finland on Vimeo.



Of course, I was also enjoying some time with Ines: movies, chocolate and on Saturday we met up with Katja and some MöMMö floks to see New Deadline perform @ Dog's Home. The bar will probably never be my favourite place to be in Tampere (it's so Red Neck), but New Deadline were really good. The singer and the bassist (Jonas & Lauri) are from my degree programme, that's how I got to know the band.

Natürlich war ich auch mit Ines unterwegs: Filme gucken und Schokolade essen :D Am Samstag waren wir beide dann mit Katja ein paar MöMMös (Leuten aus meinem Studienprogramm) im Dog's Home, weil New Deadline spielten. Diese Bar wird mir wahrscheinlich nie gefallen,aber die Band war toll. Kennen tu ich sie, weil Sänger und Bassist (Jonas & Lauri) Kommilitonen von mir sind

After coming back home from Tampere on Sunday evening not much happened except for me spending a lot of time in school or working on school stuff. The week was crazy: European Cultural Policy learning diary and Project Proposal Final Draft had to be handed in, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we then had some European Business Law intensive course. It was interesting and all and actually took less time than it was supposed to, but still it was exhausting.

Nachdem ich Sonntagabend dann wieder zu Hause war, ist dann während der Woche nicht mehr viel passiert: entweder war ich in der FH oder ich hab Hausaufgaben gemacht. Die Woche war absolut verrückt: Kulturpolitik-Lerntagebuch und Projektantrag (?) mussten eingereicht werden und Mittwoch - Freitag hatten wir dann einen Handelsrecht-Crashkurs. Es war super interessant, aber doch ermüdend, obwohl die Vorlesungen schon kürzer waren als vorgesehen.

So, last weekend I didn't realy do anything, except for being lazy, reading my book and watching Dark Angel. I'm currently reading Ken Follett's "The Pillars of the Earth", it is a history novel, so totally different from what I usually read, but I read the second part of the book ("World Without End") last year and liked so much, that I got this one during summer. I actually bought it in German :D Haven't read a German book in ages.

Letztes Wochenende habe ich dann nicht sonderlich viel gemacht, ausser mich in Faulheit zu üben, zu lesen und Dark Angel zu gucken. Das Buch, dass ich gerade lese ist von Ken Follett und heisst "Die Säulen der Erde", ein Gescchichtsroman. Also nicht wirklich das, was ich normalerweise lese, aber ich habe letztes Jahr den 2. Teil ("Die Tore der Welt") gelesen und dann im Sommer mich entschlossen, den ersten Teil auch noch zu lesen. Dieses Mal hab ich das Buch sogar in Deutsch gekauft :D Hab schon ewig kein deutsches Buch mehr gelesen.

Tüdelüüü~~
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Nice ! ♡ I wish I could have been there too ! In Tampere I mean, in the Music&Media and also New Deadline's gig! That would've been awesome! But I didn't have any money to spare since I have to go to Helsinki this month, and also I had to work on saturday.. =___=" But maybe next time! ^w^ I will definitely check the video from the lecture when I have time!

    I'm so busy there should be at least 36hours in a day for it to be enough for me, for all the things I have to do.. =__=" Have to find power somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sari: I have so much to do and still I was reading my book when I cam home from school -.- I should really start that EBL learning diary . . .

    @Nora: Ich kauf ja nicht mal mehr wirklich Bücher in deutscher Sprache :D immer in englisch, selbst wenn ich sie in Dland kaufe

    ReplyDelete